1. Which of these organs contains the pyloric sphincter?
2. If you are working around patients with tuberculosis, why is it important that you get vaccinated for the disease?
3. What is the name of the gland analogous to the prostate gland, but found within females?
4. Which salivary gland type is the largest contributor to the saliva in our oral cavity?
5. Phantom pain is a phenomenon in which someone loses a limb to an accident or amputation, but can still feel pain in the limb after it is gone. To treat this condition, doctors sometimes stimulate nerves in other parts of the body, such as nerves in the face when someone suffers phantom pain in their arm. Why does this stop the pain from the phantom limb?
6. Which of the following is the main role of the prostate?
7. Which of these endocrine disorders can specifically affect women during the course of pregnancy?
Enter your email to receive results:
Country US UK India Others
Are you a teacher? No Yes