1. Why aren’t antibiotics useful during a common cold infection?
2. What is the main function of the nervous system?
3. Phantom pain is a phenomenon in which someone loses a limb to an accident or amputation, but can still feel pain in the limb after it is gone. To treat this condition, doctors sometimes stimulate nerves in other parts of the body, such as nerves in the face when someone suffers phantom pain in their arm. Why does this stop the pain from the phantom limb?
4. Which of the following is indicated for malignant pineal tumors, per the article?
5. Which area of the body DOES NOT have an endocrine gland?
6. Meat, carbonated beverages, cheese, eggs and even milk have been linked to a decrease in blood pH. How might these things affect bone health?
7. If your spinal cord is damaged, why might you lose the ability to move your limbs?
Enter your email to receive results:
Are you a teacher? NoYes