1. Which of these are symptoms of lymphoma?
2. A miracle of modern science is the heart transplant. Doctors, using the still viable heart from a deceased person, can replace the heart of someone who has a bad or damaged heart. The doctors simply put the patient on life support, remove their heart, put the new one in and shock it back into rhythm. Why does electricity reactivate the heart?
3. Which of the following is NOT a function of the autonomic nervous system?
4. Correctly identify the zone of the adrenal cortex that releases cortisol:
5. The lymphatic system is an important part of the circulatory system. What are the major functions of the lymphatic system?
6. Which of these organs contains the pyloric sphincter?
7. Why aren’t antibiotics useful during a common cold infection?
Enter your email to receive results:
Are you a teacher?