We collect latest biology news in the world. The news is refreshed every hour.
- As seas get warmer, tropical species are moving further from the equatoron December 2, 2023 at 6:30 pm
Climate change is causing tropical species in the ocean to move from the equator towards the poles, while temperate species recede. This mass movement of marine life, termed tropicalization, is leading to a cascade of consequences for ecosystems and biodiversity, and has the potential to impact the global economy.
- Bashful golden mole detected in South Africa after 87 yearson December 2, 2023 at 3:40 pm
A golden mole that "swims" in sand has resurfaced in South Africa after 87 years in the wilderness when many specialists feared it had become extinct, researchers have said.
- Agriculture officials confirm 25th case of cattle anthrax in North Dakota this yearon December 2, 2023 at 8:40 am
A new case of cattle anthrax has been confirmed in southwest North Dakota's Grant County, bringing the number of cases in the state to 25 this year, according to state agriculture officials.
- Programmable de novo designed coiled coil-mediated phase separation in mammalian cellson December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Reduction in the activity of VTA/SNc dopaminergic neurons underlies aging-related decline in novelty seekingon December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Insights into the ISG15 transfer cascade by the UBE1L activating enzymeon December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- The impact of anthropogenic transformation of urban soils on ectomycorrhizal fungal communities associated with silver birch (Betula pendula Roth.) growth in natural versus urban soilson December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Interaction dynamics between innate and adaptive immune cells responding to SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in non-human primateson December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Accurate de novo peptide sequencing using fully convolutional neural networkson December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Identification of intergenerational epigenetic inheritance by whole genome DNA methylation analysis in trioson December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Novel WYL domain-containing transcriptional activator acts in response to genotoxic stress in rapidly growing mycobacteriaon December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Role of PDGFRA+ cells and a CD55+ PDGFRALo fraction in the gastric mesenchymal nicheon December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Identifying microbiota community patterns important for plant protection using synthetic communities and machine learningon December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Methane prediction equations including genera of rumen bacteria as predictor variables improve prediction accuracyon December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Inefficiencies of augmented reality for different sexes and grades in Chinese vocational educationon December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Alterations in gastric and gut microbiota following sleeve gastrectomy in high-fat diet-induced obese ratson December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- A multi-reservoir extruder for time-resolved serial protein crystallography and compound screening at X-ray free-electron laserson December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- A genome assembly for Orinus kokonorica provides insights into the origin, adaptive evolution and further diversification of two closely related grass generaon December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Klebsiella pneumoniae clinical isolates with features of both multidrug-resistance and hypervirulence have unexpectedly low virulenceon December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Diversification of division mechanisms in endospore-forming bacteria revealed by analyses of peptidoglycan synthesis in Clostridioides difficileon December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Genomic analysis of Coccomyxa viridis, a common low-abundance alga associated with lichen symbioseson December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Structural insights into the role of GTPBP10 in the RNA maturation of the mitoribosomeon December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Stromal localization of inactive CD8+ T cells in metastatic mismatch repair deficient colorectal canceron December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Targeted mutagenesis of the herpesvirus fusogen central helix captures transition stateson December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am
- Association analysis of production traits of Japanese quail (Coturnix japonica) using restriction-site associated DNA sequencingon December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am