Biology Foldables Bundle (1st-2nd Grade)
This bundle contains 3 amazing products:
- Baby Animal Books
- 5 Different Simple Animal Life Cycles.
- Great Pictures!
- Teaches students to look for similar features in babies and adults.
- Pollination and Dispersal “Documentary” Activity
- Includes cutouts of a blackberry bush, flowers, blackberries, bees, birds, and seeds.
- Plus, a short “script” to help students recreate the story!
- Great crafting activity for students.
- Students can take the project home and teach their parents about “the birds and the bees.”
- Species Variation in Different Ecosystems Activity
- Reading and writing activity.
- Teaches students about different animals in different ecosystems.
- Asks students to create answers based on what they read and see in photographs.
Save Yourself Some Time!
As a teacher, you have enough on your plate outside of trying to create fantastic lessons and materials for your students. With our incredible foldables, your search is over!
These foldables present the content in an engaging way that utilizes aspects of Universal Design for Learning to engage students of all levels. Starting with this engagement, you can focus your energies on keeping students engaged and interested to promote learning.
If activities are too simple or too complex for students, the material can easily be adjusted at the teacher’s discretion. Feel free to use these foldable activities any way you want!
A Focus on Engagement
Teachers know that an engaged student is a learning student. These foldables are not typical “sit-and-get” activities. Use them to help students collaborate with peers, dive into complex biological problems, and focus on the big picture. We suggest how the products can be used, but use them whatever way best engages your class!
With less time spent on the tedious task of designing and laying out activities for your students, you can focus your energy on individualizing learning in your classroom. These activities provide a great basis to understand where every student is at. You can use them to find the students who are struggling, and you can expand the activities to push top students to new heights!
How To Use
These foldables are super easy to use! Simply print the foldables with the directions provided, and have students fold and cut where directed. Once a simple piece of paper, these foldables morph into living study guides that can help students explore the many different life cycles within biology.
After you purchase this bundle, simply download the ZIP file. Unzip the file on your computer, and you will have access to all of the printable PDF files inside.
Bundle and SAVE!
This bundle contains all of the early elementary products currently covered by BiologyDictionary. You can save some serious cash if you buy the whole bundle at once!